2009年2月14日星期六

Can i make a call to the number i'm thinking now?

I can see firework from my house through the window in my bedroom...
Which couple so sweet???
They must be very happy and enjoin their life now with the one they love...
I'm still all alone and waiting...
Izit so hard for you just send me a msg???Or it can be a call?
Been so long....
I never see your face...
I never hear your voice...
Just holding my phone and pray........
Wish to resive a msg from you...
But i think i shout turn off my phone and get back on my bed to sleep....
Cause you wont......And i know you wont....
I miss our day...In every moment you right here with me...
But i lose everything when i turn around and walk away from you...
I know i hurt you a lot...
But belive me...
You are still the one i love and i need....

没有评论:

发表评论